Welcome to the website for the Town of Easton. Here you will find information regarding all facets of Town business and activities. Please refer to the NH state website for COVID-19 related information.
- The SelectBoard will meet on Saturday 8/6 at 9am at the cemetery on Paine Rd, and walk north until the Stevers’ property is reached.
- The SelectBoard will meet on Sunday 8/7 at 9am at the Stevers’ property on Paine Rd, and walk north until the Cravens’ property is reached.
- The Paine Road survey is now available, see Hearing Notice for July 13th. The SB will meet on Monday 7/18 at 5PM to deliberate subsequent to the hearing.
- SelectBoard Meeting Zoom link
Or Dial 312 626 6799, Meeting ID: 865 7576 8778, Passcode: 220124
- Interested in Composting? See information and order form. More information on composting and reducing food waste.
- Tri-Town Transfer Station, Effective Immediately:
Large Garbage Bags- $3.00 per single bag
Small Garbage Bags – $2.00 per single bag
Contractor Bags- $5.00 per single bag
The new costs for all other materials will be posted at the Transfer Station.
- The September 11th Remembrance Ceremony was held jointly by the Kinsman Valley Club and the Easton Fire Department. Mr. Frank Woodruff recounted his personal experiences at Ground Zero and Mrs. Anita Craven read her commemorative poem.
- The regular Easton Select Board meetings are conducted every other Monday at 6pm at the Town Hall.
- TAX COLLECTOR HOURS
Last Tuesday of every Month, 1-3pm
- TOWN CLERK HOURS:
TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 3:30PM – 6:00PM
Even though Town Hall will open for business, we will still accept automobile registration renewals through the mail. Please include a copy of your old registration and two signed checks (one made out to “NH DMV”, and one made out to “Town of Easton”). We will process your registration renewal and mail it back to you with copies of your checks, so please include your mailing address and phone contact.
- 3/23: Per Fire Warden’s orders, all fire permits must be obtained online at: https://nhdflweb.sovsportsnet.net/ for the foreseeable future.
- 2021 Annual Report
- 2020 Annual Report
- Easton Board-O-Gram, December 2021 edition
- Easton Board-O-Gram, June 2021 edition
- Easton Board-O-Gram, November 2020 edition
- Easton Board-O-Gram, June 2020 edition
- Easton Board-O-Gram, December 2019 edition
- Easton Board-O-Gram, June 2019 edition
- The Annual Report for 2019 is now posted.
- The Annual Report for 2018 is now posted.
- The Annual Report for 2017 is now posted.
- The Annual Report for 2016 is now posted.
- The Annual Report for 2015 is now posted.
- The Easton Safety Program 2020 is now posted.
- The 2019 Easton Master Plan has been approved and is now posted.
- The 2016 Easton Hazard Mitigation Plan has been approved and is now posted.
- A license for all dogs is required by May 1st. See notice for further information.
Simply select any of the categories across the top or on the right of this page to find information related to:
Town Offices: To reach the Town Clerk for forms and information regarding Vehicle Registrations, Marriage Licenses, Property Tax Information (for tax information listed by owner, Parcel ID or address), Town Hall Rental, etc.
Office of the Selectmen: For Meeting Minutes, Building Permit Applications, etc.
Planning Board: For Tax Maps, Meeting Minutes, Zoning Ordinances, Subdivision Regulations, etc. We meet on the first Thursday of every month at 6:00 pm.
Conservation Commission: We meet on the first Wednesday of every month at 5:30pm.
Emergency Management Services and Fire Department: Learn about the activities and services provided by Easton Volunteer Fire Department. Join the team!
Lafayette Regional School Board: For Meeting Minutes, special issues arising from membership in the Lafayette Regional School District, etc.
Trustees of The Trust Funds: Meets every quarter.
Zoning Board of Adjustment (ZBA) : For Meeting Minutes and decisions.