Welcome to the website for the Town of Easton. Here you will find information regarding all facets of Town business and activities.
Guidance from the CDC:
Guidance from the NH Bureau of Emergency Medical Services:
When to call 911 (Youtube video)
Guidance from the NH Department of Health and Human Services
Masks and Specimen Collection
- 3/26: Simplified Notice from the Easton Emergency Management Director. Detailed FAQ and recent updates from the state regarding the COVID-19 virus.
- 3/23: Per Fire Warden’s orders, all fire permits must be obtained online at: https://nhdflweb.sovsportsnet.net/ for the foreseeable future.
- 3/19: Effective Friday, March 20th the Franconia/Easton/Sugar Hill Transfer Station will ONLY accept household trash.
The Boards of Selectmen respectfully requests that all residents who have the ability to retain their recyclables until this situation abates to please do so until the Transfer Station is 100% operational as well as wait to discard items requiring a fee (construction debris, TV’s, appliances, furniture, etc) until after April 6, 2020 (tentative). These safeguards will limit personal contact and help to keep our employees and residents safe during this ongoing crisis.
- 3/16: The threat of COVID-19 has led the Town to make the decision to close the Town Clerk’s and Tax Collector’s offices until further notice. The following might help during this time:
- All temporary plates have been extended until April 30, 2020 by order of the Governor.
- Registration Renewal – please drop off your old registration (or a copy) and two signed checks (one made out to Town of Easton, one made out to NH DMV), and contact information (phone/email) in the Town mailbox or drop slot. The Town Clerk/ Deputy or Assistant will process the new registration with receipts and copies of completed checks and either mail the new registration to you, or drop it in your home mailbox (let us know your preference).
- Information regarding DMV procedures are located on the State of NH DMV website.
- If you have an emergency situation or question(s) regarding the Town Offices and cannot find the answer on this website please call either Bob Thibault (823-7210) or Toni Woodruff (823-7707).
- Dog licenses are not due for renewal until May 1, 2020. Please call for the issuance of a new dog license.
- UPCOMING NEW TOWN OFFICE HOURS:
TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 3:30PM – 6:00PM
- UPCOMING TAX COLLECTOR HOURS
Last Tuesday of every Month, 1-3pm, EFFECTIVE TBD
- The regularly scheduled Planning Board meeting for April has been cancelled.
- The pricing for the Pay-As-You-Throw bags accepted at the Tri-Town Transfer Station changed as of July 1, 2019.
- The Tri-Town Transfer Station is open Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday from 9am-5pm.
- The Tri-Town Transfer Station no longer accepts Commercial/Contractor Construction Debris and Brush. Only Residential Construction Debris and Brush will be accepted. Transfer Station Attendant MUST verify name and address of resident/homeowner.
- Easton Board-O-Gram, December 2019 edition
- Easton Board-O-Gram, June 2019 edition
- The Annual Report for 2019 is now posted.
- The Annual Report for 2018 is now posted.
- The Annual Report for 2017 is now posted.
- The Annual Report for 2016 is now posted.
- The Annual Report for 2015 is now posted.
- The 2019 Easton Master Plan has been approved and is now posted.
- The 2016 Easton Hazard Mitigation Plan has been approved and is now posted.
- A license for all dogs is required by May 1st. See notice for further information.
Simply select any of the categories across the top or on the right of this page to find information related to:
Town Offices: To reach the Town Clerk for forms and information regarding Vehicle Registrations, Marriage Licenses, Property Tax Information (for tax information listed by owner, Parcel ID or address), Town Hall Rental, etc.
Office of the Selectmen: For Meeting Minutes, Building Permit Applications, etc.
Planning Board: For Tax Maps, Meeting Minutes, Zoning Ordinances, Subdivision Regulations, etc. We meet on the first Thursday of every month at 6:00 pm.
Conservation Commission: We meet on the first Wednesday of every month at 5:30pm.
Emergency Management Services and Fire Department: Learn about the activities and services provided by Easton Volunteer Fire Department. Join the team!
Lafayette Regional School Board: For Meeting Minutes, special issues arising from membership in the Lafayette Regional School District, etc.
Trustees of The Trust Funds: Meets every quarter.
Zoning Board of Adjustment (ZBA) : For Meeting Minutes and decisions.