Welcome to the website for the Town of Easton. Here you will find information regarding all facets of Town business and activities. Please refer to the NH state website for COVID-19 related information.
- The SelectBoard meeting scheduled for Monday March 20th 6PM has been moved up to same day at 5:15PM.
- Trustee of the Trust Funds Business/Re-org Meeting at 9AM, Wednesday 3/22 @ Town Hall
- ZBA Re-org Meeting on Thursday 3/23 at 9AM @ Town Hall
- SelectBoard Meeting Zoom link
Or Dial 312 626 6799, Meeting ID: 865 7576 8778, Passcode: 220124
- The updated Paine Road Existing Conditions Plan with draft 2-ROD overlay is now available. The highlighted overlay currently is centered on the road centerline with no modifications.
- The Select Board’s position on Paine Road and the reference files.
- NEW TOWN CLERK HOURS IN EFFECT: THURSDAYS ONLY. 1-6PM.
- Interested in Composting? See information and order form. More information on composting and reducing food waste.
- The regular Easton Select Board meetings are conducted every other Monday at 6pm at the Town Hall.
- TAX COLLECTOR HOURS
Last Tuesday of every Month, 1-3pm
- TOWN CLERK HOURS:
THURSDAYS from 1:00PM – 6:00PM
Even though Town Hall will open for business, we will still accept automobile registration renewals through the mail. Please include a copy of your old registration and two signed checks (one made out to “NH DMV”, and one made out to “Town of Easton”). We will process your registration renewal and mail it back to you with copies of your checks, so please include your mailing address and phone contact.
- 3/23: Per Fire Warden’s orders, all fire permits must be obtained online at: https://nhdflweb.sovsportsnet.net/ for the foreseeable future.
- 2021 Annual Report
- 2020 Annual Report
- Easton Board-O-Gram, December 2021 edition
- Easton Board-O-Gram, June 2021 edition
- Easton Board-O-Gram, November 2020 edition
- Easton Board-O-Gram, June 2020 edition
- Easton Board-O-Gram, December 2019 edition
- Easton Board-O-Gram, June 2019 edition
- The Annual Report for 2019 is now posted.
- The Annual Report for 2018 is now posted.
- The Annual Report for 2017 is now posted.
- The Annual Report for 2016 is now posted.
- The Annual Report for 2015 is now posted.
- The Easton Safety Program 2020 is now posted.
- The 2019 Easton Master Plan has been approved and is now posted.
- The 2016 Easton Hazard Mitigation Plan has been approved and is now posted.
- A license for all dogs is required by May 1st. See notice for further information.
Simply select any of the categories across the top or on the right of this page to find information related to:
Town Offices: To reach the Town Clerk for forms and information regarding Vehicle Registrations, Marriage Licenses, Property Tax Information (for tax information listed by owner, Parcel ID or address), Town Hall Rental, etc.
Office of the Selectmen: For Meeting Minutes, Building Permit Applications, etc.
Planning Board: For Tax Maps, Meeting Minutes, Zoning Ordinances, Subdivision Regulations, etc. We meet on the first Thursday of every month at 5:00 pm.
Conservation Commission: We meet on the first Wednesday of every month at 5:30pm.
Emergency Management Services and Fire Department: Learn about the activities and services provided by Easton Volunteer Fire Department. Join the team!
Kinsman Cemetery: Located 1/2 mile from the southern terminus of Paine Road.
Lafayette Regional School Board: For Meeting Minutes, special issues arising from membership in the Lafayette Regional School District, etc.
Trustees of The Trust Funds: Meets every quarter.
Zoning Board of Adjustment (ZBA) : For Meeting Minutes and decisions.