Welcome to the website for the Town of Easton. Here you will find information regarding all facets of Town business and activities. Please refer to the NH state website for COVID-19 related information.
- The Planning Board meeting regularly scheduled for 5/6 will start early, at 5PM at the Town Hall.
- A committal service for Jim and Barbara Collier will take place on May 7th, 1PM, at the Kinsman Cemetery in Easton, NH. Being outdoors, people will be welcome to come and pay their respects.
- There will be a change to how Easton conducts its Annual Meeting this year. Polls will open at Town Hall from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM for voting on Town Officers and proposed Zoning Amendments, on the regularly scheduled date of 3/9/2021. The in-person Deliberative Session originally scheduled for 7pm is postponed to Saturday, June 19th 4PM.
- The Annual Report and Warrant for 2020 is now posted.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Beginning April 2nd, anyone age 16 or older may sign up for the COVID-19 Vaccine. To register go to vaccines.nh.gov You will receive an email with a link. Click on that link to go to another site for a date, time, and location. If you have no access to the internet, call 211.
- The regular Easton Select Board meetings are conducted every other Monday at 6pm at the Town Hall. In addition to in-person attendance, the meetings are also available via Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86831957480?pwd=MXJKdkc4QzZIWXRCVXJyZ2dEbnZXZz09Or Dial by phone:
+1 646 558 8656
Meeting ID: 868 3195 7480
- TAX COLLECTOR HOURS
Last Tuesday of every Month, 1-3pm
- TOWN CLERK HOURS:
TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 3:30PM – 6:00PM
Only 2 people in Town Hall for business at one time (distancing of 6 ft.)
Even though Town Hall will open for business, we will still accept automobile registration renewals through the mail. Please include a copy of your old registration and two signed checks (one made out to “NH DMV”, and one made out to “Town of Easton”). We will process your registration renewal and mail it back to you with copies of your checks, so please include your mailing address and phone contact.
- 3/23: Per Fire Warden’s orders, all fire permits must be obtained online at: https://nhdflweb.sovsportsnet.net/ for the foreseeable future.
- Easton Board-O-Gram, June 2020 edition
- Easton Board-O-Gram, December 2019 edition
- Easton Board-O-Gram, June 2019 edition
- The Annual Report for 2019 is now posted.
- The Annual Report for 2018 is now posted.
- The Annual Report for 2017 is now posted.
- The Annual Report for 2016 is now posted.
- The Annual Report for 2015 is now posted.
- The Easton Safety Program 2020 is now posted.
- The 2019 Easton Master Plan has been approved and is now posted.
- The 2016 Easton Hazard Mitigation Plan has been approved and is now posted.
- A license for all dogs is required by May 1st. See notice for further information.
Simply select any of the categories across the top or on the right of this page to find information related to:
Town Offices: To reach the Town Clerk for forms and information regarding Vehicle Registrations, Marriage Licenses, Property Tax Information (for tax information listed by owner, Parcel ID or address), Town Hall Rental, etc.
Office of the Selectmen: For Meeting Minutes, Building Permit Applications, etc.
Planning Board: For Tax Maps, Meeting Minutes, Zoning Ordinances, Subdivision Regulations, etc. We meet on the first Thursday of every month at 6:00 pm.
Conservation Commission: We meet on the first Wednesday of every month at 5:30pm.
Emergency Management Services and Fire Department: Learn about the activities and services provided by Easton Volunteer Fire Department. Join the team!
Lafayette Regional School Board: For Meeting Minutes, special issues arising from membership in the Lafayette Regional School District, etc.
Trustees of The Trust Funds: Meets every quarter.
Zoning Board of Adjustment (ZBA) : For Meeting Minutes and decisions.