Welcome to the website for the Town of Easton. Here you will find information regarding all facets of Town business and activities. Please refer to the NH state website for COVID-19 related information.
- There will be a The Easton Zoning Board of Adjustment will hold a public meeting on Thursday, July 29 at 5:00pm at Easton Town Hall, 1060 Easton Valley Road (Rte 116), Easton, New Hampshire to review an application submitted by Thomas Pandiscio and Sheila Harrity, property owners, requesting a variance from Article 7, Section 704 (Setback) of the Easton Zoning Ordinance to permit construction of a 10ft X 14ft shed located at 170 Sugar Hill Road (Tax Map 1, Lot 37)
- If the Application is determined to be complete, a public hearing will follow.
- The Planning Board meeting regularly scheduled for 8/5 will start early, at 5PM at the Town Hall. To join remotely, please use Zoom: Meeting ID: 894 2020 2458, Passcode: 082334 Or by phone dial 646 558 8656.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Anyone age 12 or older may sign up for the COVID-19 Vaccine. To register go to vaccines.nh.gov You will receive an email with a link. Click on that link to go to another site for a date, time, and location. If you have no access to the internet, call 211.
- The regular Easton Select Board meetings are conducted every other Monday at 6pm at the Town Hall.
- TAX COLLECTOR HOURS
Last Tuesday of every Month, 1-3pm
- TOWN CLERK HOURS:
TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 3:30PM – 6:00PM
Even though Town Hall will open for business, we will still accept automobile registration renewals through the mail. Please include a copy of your old registration and two signed checks (one made out to “NH DMV”, and one made out to “Town of Easton”). We will process your registration renewal and mail it back to you with copies of your checks, so please include your mailing address and phone contact.
- 3/23: Per Fire Warden’s orders, all fire permits must be obtained online at: https://nhdflweb.sovsportsnet.net/ for the foreseeable future.
- The Annual Report and Warrant for 2020 is now posted.
- Easton Board-O-Gram, June 2020 edition
- Easton Board-O-Gram, December 2019 edition
- Easton Board-O-Gram, June 2019 edition
- The Annual Report for 2019 is now posted.
- The Annual Report for 2018 is now posted.
- The Annual Report for 2017 is now posted.
- The Annual Report for 2016 is now posted.
- The Annual Report for 2015 is now posted.
- The Easton Safety Program 2020 is now posted.
- The 2019 Easton Master Plan has been approved and is now posted.
- The 2016 Easton Hazard Mitigation Plan has been approved and is now posted.
- A license for all dogs is required by May 1st. See notice for further information.
Simply select any of the categories across the top or on the right of this page to find information related to:
Town Offices: To reach the Town Clerk for forms and information regarding Vehicle Registrations, Marriage Licenses, Property Tax Information (for tax information listed by owner, Parcel ID or address), Town Hall Rental, etc.
Office of the Selectmen: For Meeting Minutes, Building Permit Applications, etc.
Planning Board: For Tax Maps, Meeting Minutes, Zoning Ordinances, Subdivision Regulations, etc. We meet on the first Thursday of every month at 6:00 pm.
Conservation Commission: We meet on the first Wednesday of every month at 5:30pm.
Emergency Management Services and Fire Department: Learn about the activities and services provided by Easton Volunteer Fire Department. Join the team!
Lafayette Regional School Board: For Meeting Minutes, special issues arising from membership in the Lafayette Regional School District, etc.
Trustees of The Trust Funds: Meets every quarter.
Zoning Board of Adjustment (ZBA) : For Meeting Minutes and decisions.