Welcome to the website for the Town of Easton. Here you will find information regarding all facets of Town business and activities.
- The Easton PLANNING BOARD will hold a PUBLIC HEARING on Monday, July 6, 2020, starting at 6:00 p.m. in the Easton TOWN HALL to consider proposed amendments to the Sub Division Regulations as follows:
To review amendments to the Easton Sub Division Regulations consisting of minor
adjustments, clarifications and formatting to the Regulations.
- 6/10: Testing Update: Littleton Regional Hospital is now conducting COVID-19 testing M-F 9-5, no appointment or provider referral required. See Flyer and Map. Note that the entrance is from Hilltop Road, not Rt. 18.
- NEW TOWN OFFICE HOURS:
TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 3:30PM – 6:00PM
EFFECTIVE JUNE 2ND
Only 2 people in Town Hall for business at one time (distancing of 6 ft.)
Even though Town Hall will open for business, we will still accept automobile registration renewals through the mail. Please include a copy of your old registration and two signed checks (one made out to “NH DMV”, and one made out to “Town of Easton”). We will process your registration renewal and mail it back to you with copies of your checks, so please include your mailing address and phone contact.
- 4/22: Recycling Update:
Effective Friday, April 24th the Franconia/Easton/Sugar Hill Transfer Station will accept RECYCLING, COMPOST and BRUSH again.
On days that are rainy or forecast to rain we will not be accepting cardboard or paper since the recycling containers will be taken outdoors and not under cover.
Please have the recyclables clean and separated before you come in so that you are in and out of the recycling center.
We ask that anyone coming to the Transfer Station wear a mask or a scarf to cover their mouth and nose in order to protect the Transfer Station employees.
Follow Transfer Station Rules and Regulations Posted at Transfer Station
- 4/16: Self-Quarantine Guide
- 4/6: Guidance from the CDC:
Guidance from the NH Bureau of Emergency Medical Services:
When to call 911 (Youtube video)
Guidance from the NH Department of Health and Human Services
Masks and Specimen Collection
- 3/26: Simplified Notice from the Easton Emergency Management Director. Detailed FAQ and recent updates from the state regarding the COVID-19 virus.
- 3/23: Per Fire Warden’s orders, all fire permits must be obtained online at: https://nhdflweb.sovsportsnet.net/ for the foreseeable future.
- UPCOMING TAX COLLECTOR HOURS
Last Tuesday of every Month, 1-3pm, EFFECTIVE TBD
- The Tri-Town Transfer Station no longer accepts Commercial/Contractor Construction Debris and Brush. Only Residential Construction Debris and Brush will be accepted. Transfer Station Attendant MUST verify name and address of resident/homeowner.
- Easton Board-O-Gram, June 2020 edition
- Easton Board-O-Gram, December 2019 edition
- Easton Board-O-Gram, June 2019 edition
- The Annual Report for 2019 is now posted.
- The Annual Report for 2018 is now posted.
- The Annual Report for 2017 is now posted.
- The Annual Report for 2016 is now posted.
- The Annual Report for 2015 is now posted.
- The 2019 Easton Master Plan has been approved and is now posted.
- The 2016 Easton Hazard Mitigation Plan has been approved and is now posted.
- A license for all dogs is required by May 1st. See notice for further information.
Simply select any of the categories across the top or on the right of this page to find information related to:
Town Offices: To reach the Town Clerk for forms and information regarding Vehicle Registrations, Marriage Licenses, Property Tax Information (for tax information listed by owner, Parcel ID or address), Town Hall Rental, etc.
Office of the Selectmen: For Meeting Minutes, Building Permit Applications, etc.
Planning Board: For Tax Maps, Meeting Minutes, Zoning Ordinances, Subdivision Regulations, etc. We meet on the first Thursday of every month at 6:00 pm.
Conservation Commission: We meet on the first Wednesday of every month at 5:30pm.
Emergency Management Services and Fire Department: Learn about the activities and services provided by Easton Volunteer Fire Department. Join the team!
Lafayette Regional School Board: For Meeting Minutes, special issues arising from membership in the Lafayette Regional School District, etc.
Trustees of The Trust Funds: Meets every quarter.
Zoning Board of Adjustment (ZBA) : For Meeting Minutes and decisions.