Welcome to the website for the Town of Easton. Here you will find information regarding all facets of Town business and activities. Please refer to the NH state website for COVID-19 related information.
- Town of Easton Conservation Commission invites community members to participate in “No Mow May”. Please join us in refraining from mowing lawns during the month of May to help to create a pollinator friendly environment and support wildlife habitat. For more information see the following link and feel free to download a free sign to support the cause!
- Easton T-shirt Design Contest: Send us your unique creation symbolic of Easton! The Kinsman Valley Club will use the design on t-shirts to sell as a fundraiser. Please submit your entries by June 10, 2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SelectBoard Meeting Zoom link
Or Dial 312 626 6799, Meeting ID: 865 7576 8778, Passcode: 220124
- To the inhabitants of the Town of Easton, in the County of Grafton, in the State of New Hampshire qualified to vote in Town affairs: You are hereby notified and warned of the Annual Town Election to be held at the Town Hall in said Town on Tuesday, March 8, 2022. Polls will open from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM for voting on Articles 1-9. The Town’s annual business meeting will follow at 7:00 PM. Masks are recommended. Warrant, Proposed Budget, and 2021 Annual Report. The latter is also available for pick up at Town Hall, and is being mailed to all registered Easton voters. For details on the zoning amendments, please visit the Planning Board page.
- The office of the Town Clerk is closed on Tuesday, March 8.
- Interested in Composting? See information and order form. More information on composting and reducing food waste.
- Tri-Town Transfer Station, Effective Immediately:
Large Garbage Bags- $3.00 per single bag
Small Garbage Bags – $2.00 per single bag
Contractor Bags- $5.00 per single bag
The new costs for all other materials will be posted at the Transfer Station.
- The Planning Board held a hearing on proposed Zoning amendments 1 and 2-8 on Wednesday 10/27/21, at 6PM.
- The September 11th Remembrance Ceremony was held jointly by the Kinsman Valley Club and the Easton Fire Department. Mr. Frank Woodruff recounted his personal experiences at Ground Zero and Mrs. Anita Craven read her commemorative poem.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Anyone age 12 or older may sign up for the COVID-19 Vaccine. To register go to vaccines.nh.gov You will receive an email with a link. Click on that link to go to another site for a date, time, and location. If you have no access to the internet, call 211.
- The regular Easton Select Board meetings are conducted every other Monday at 6pm at the Town Hall.
- TAX COLLECTOR HOURS
Last Tuesday of every Month, 1-3pm
- TOWN CLERK HOURS:
TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 3:30PM – 6:00PM
Even though Town Hall will open for business, we will still accept automobile registration renewals through the mail. Please include a copy of your old registration and two signed checks (one made out to “NH DMV”, and one made out to “Town of Easton”). We will process your registration renewal and mail it back to you with copies of your checks, so please include your mailing address and phone contact.
- 3/23: Per Fire Warden’s orders, all fire permits must be obtained online at: https://nhdflweb.sovsportsnet.net/ for the foreseeable future.
- The Annual Report and Warrant for 2020 is now posted.
- Easton Board-O-Gram, December 2021 edition
- Easton Board-O-Gram, June 2021 edition
- Easton Board-O-Gram, November 2020 edition
- Easton Board-O-Gram, June 2020 edition
- Easton Board-O-Gram, December 2019 edition
- Easton Board-O-Gram, June 2019 edition
- The Annual Report for 2019 is now posted.
- The Annual Report for 2018 is now posted.
- The Annual Report for 2017 is now posted.
- The Annual Report for 2016 is now posted.
- The Annual Report for 2015 is now posted.
- The Easton Safety Program 2020 is now posted.
- The 2019 Easton Master Plan has been approved and is now posted.
- The 2016 Easton Hazard Mitigation Plan has been approved and is now posted.
- A license for all dogs is required by May 1st. See notice for further information.
Simply select any of the categories across the top or on the right of this page to find information related to:
Town Offices: To reach the Town Clerk for forms and information regarding Vehicle Registrations, Marriage Licenses, Property Tax Information (for tax information listed by owner, Parcel ID or address), Town Hall Rental, etc.
Office of the Selectmen: For Meeting Minutes, Building Permit Applications, etc.
Planning Board: For Tax Maps, Meeting Minutes, Zoning Ordinances, Subdivision Regulations, etc. We meet on the first Thursday of every month at 6:00 pm.
Conservation Commission: We meet on the first Wednesday of every month at 5:30pm.
Emergency Management Services and Fire Department: Learn about the activities and services provided by Easton Volunteer Fire Department. Join the team!
Lafayette Regional School Board: For Meeting Minutes, special issues arising from membership in the Lafayette Regional School District, etc.
Trustees of The Trust Funds: Meets every quarter.
Zoning Board of Adjustment (ZBA) : For Meeting Minutes and decisions.